Thursday, October 16, 2008

Debate

I stayed up all night last night so I could watch the final debate, which came on here at 3 a.m.  I don't remember how many debates I've watched this campaign, but I've seen several, and I'm glad they're over.  How ever many I saw, it was several too many.

I think the candidates are tired of them too -- neither of them seemed really sharp last night, but in character.  Obama stayed cool and calm, McCain agitated and angry.  

Now I'm trying to decide whether to stay up for election returns, or just get up early.  I think early is a better choice.  I have 19 days to decide.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Oh you undecided voters!!!

I can't believe that YOU stayed up until 3 AM TO WATCH TELEVISION! We must have all slipped into an alternate universe.

Valena said...

Well, I guess you are making up for my watching zero debates...

I also can't believe you stayed up til 3. Were you really awake or just sleeping on the couch with Cindy prodding you when something (if anything...) interesting happened?